Every year in the United States there are approximately 6 million pregnancies:
• 4,058,000 live births
• 1,995,840 pregnancy losses
• 875,000 woman experience one or more pregnancy complications
• 467,201 babies are born prematurely
Can you risk even a chance falling into the category of one of those bullet points? Of all prenatal vitamins out there Prenatalgyn is one that was made with mothers and the unborn child in mind. Here are the top three reasons that Prenatalgyn is considered a leading brand in pregnancy multivitamins:
- Prenatalgyn is affordable. When expecting a baby, price should be the last thing on your mind. Quality doesn’t always have to mean overpriced. Prenatalgyn ships in 24 hours with a money back guarantee. You can get a month’s supply for only 49.99
- Prenatalgyn has a quick absorption rate. Remember those huge awful tasting horse-pill of a vitamin? Ladies, those days are over! With small easy to swallow capsules, women applaud prenatalgyn. Also, they are much easier for women to tolerate than most liquid prenatal vitamins. No more feeling nauseous when taking a vitamin.
- Prenatalgyn has 22 essential vitamins and minerals, and there are 1 billion cfu per serving of a perfectly engineered probiotic blend. That is almost 40 times more than any other leading brand of prenatal vitamin. You can trusts that all the ingredients in prenatalgyn are all natural and are quality. No artificial coloring or flavors. In fact these are some of the top ingredients in prenatalgyn that makes it one in a million:
Folic Acid – Folic acid helps prevent serious abnormalities of the brain and spinal cord. Folic acid may also decrease the risk of other birth defects, preterm delivery and low birth weight. Folic acid of one of the most important pregnancy vitamins. Prenatalgyn contains 800mcg of folic acid.
Calcium (1300 mg 130% DV) promotes strong bones and teeth for both mother and baby. Calcium also helps your circulatory, muscular and nervous systems function normally.
Iron (27 mg 150% DV) supports the development of blood and muscle cells for both mother and baby. Iron helps prevent anemia, and may also decrease the risk of pre-term labor and low birth weight.
DHA – DHA plays a crucial role in the growth and development of the central nervous system as well as visual functioning in infants.
Choline – Choline has been shown to reduce the rate of neural tube defects. It also reduces the risk for premature birth, preeclampsia, and very low birth weight.
Ginger – Ginger is effective for relieving the severity of nausea and vomiting of pregnancy. It has been used for centuries for many health benefits.
The Probiotic Blend:
L.Casi, L. Plantatrum, L. Salivarius, L. acidophillus, L. Ramnousus, S. Thermophilus, B. Bifidum, B. Infantis, B. Longum, B. Breve
Benefits for mom: Reduces excessive weight gain, belly fat, strengthens immune system, prevents nausea, diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, IBS, IBD and overall digestion, prevents post partum depression
Benefits for baby: Strengthens immune system, improves digestion, prevents childhood obesity, eczema, and diabetes
As an expecting mother we know you want the best. The best environment, neighborhood, school, and food. Why not begin where it really starts to count with the best pregnancy mulitvitamin?